.

.

Thursday 12 September 2013

JOY LEMMON



A graduate of the Swallow's Juniors television show, Joy joined The Go!! Show from its beginning and stayed for the whole run of the show -- she was only 16 at the start of the show's run. She released two singles in 1966 ''From The Shadows To The Sun / Every Day I Have To Cry'' and ''Whenever A Teenager Cries / Be My Baby'' but they failed to make any real impact on the charts. In late 1967, the show folded, and Joy retired from showbiz and now lives in South Australia.




SINGLES
''From The Shadows To The Sun / Every Day I Have To Cry'' 1966 Go!!
''Whenever A Teenager Cries / Be My Baby'' 1966 Go!!





3 comments:

  1. Great voice. I'm surprised she didn't pursue an entertainment career.

    An old friend,
    The American

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only very young but was a huge fan of Joy. I was so sad when the show finished and to me,she just seemed to disappear. Loved her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song.great voice.beauty.Paul 48.

    ReplyDelete